Please note: The 2CON-nect abutment requires a unique octagonal driver for insertion
If you are new to Izir and or 2CON-nectyou will need to order the abutment driver. This driver is universal for all 2-CONnect abutments. See below.
what we need
1) 6 mm diameter healing abutment on all implants regardless of implant diameter
2) Models that are articulated and pinned on an adjustable articulator. We prefer the Artex. We are also happy to do the articulation provided you submit a centric registration
3) Implants used must be part of our library (or be compatible to those) listed below:
Nobel Replace 4.3 & 5.0 Nobel Active 3.5 & 4.4/5.0 Biomet 3i Certain 3.4 & 4.1 Straumann Bone Level 3.3 & 4.1/4.8 Straumann SynOcta 4.8 RN & 6.6 WN Zimmer Tapered Screw-Vent 3.5 & 4.5 Astra Tech OsseoSpeed 3.5/4.0 & 4.5/5.0 Dentsply- Friadent Frialit/Xive 3.4, 3.8 & 4.5
4) You will need 12 mm vertical space for each arch in the posterior to accommodate proper strength connections. This is critical for cantilever cases. We can likely do cases with no cantilevers with 8-10 mm of intra occlusal space. You will need at least 24mm for a maxillary and mandibular combination.
5) Properly positioned implants are needed. This includes no more than 30 degrees of divergence of any implant within a single bridge.
6) If you are providing a wax up or study guide it must seat on the articulated model and be removable on that model such as a denture set up. For mandibular cases a study cast of existing tooth set up can be utilized.
7) A centric bite registration.
When we receive your case it will be evaluated for these requirements. If everything is present that is needed we will design your case and and fabricate an Izir verification bridge. This is milled from PMMA material and is a required step.
After the verification bridge is tried in and approved we will mill the final zirconia restoration for the completion of the case. We require that the above criteria are met in order to provide you with a predictable product and to ensure the patient with a well fitting, functional, and esthetic restoration.